We believe that every child should have the chance to explore the social world in a positive and structured environment. At our social circle and summer camps, we provide children with the opportunity to benefit from Natural Environment Teaching and social coaching as they play, discover and learn.
Our goal is to encourage the growth of friendships as the children gain confidence and take pride in their unique experiences.
- Confidence building
- Engaging in peer relationships
- Forming and maintaining friendships
- Understanding perspectives of other people
- Learning the importance of social skills
- Coping Strategies
- Accepting and dealing with constructive feedback
- Tone and level of voice
- Relating to others in a variety of environments
- Holding a conversation
- Appropriate vs. Inappropriate topics of conversation